Hey Guys! Can you believe the first month of the year has passed already! In January I’ve been to Mexico, New York, Reykjavik, Amsterdam, Berlin and Los Angeles. A month filled with with fashion weeks, traveling, exciting new projects, making a lot of new friends and big growth for my blog. In other words: an awesome start to this year! If this is a little preview of what this year is going to be like this will be the best year ever.If you click on read more you will see my top 10 outfits of this month! I would love it if you guys could leave me a comment letting me know which one is your favorite, I always love to know what you guys like! Talk soon guys. Big kiss, N.
10. All Black in New York
9. Wearing my favorite Marc Jacobs beanie and Steve Madden booties in New York.
8. Comfy days back in Amsterdam.
7. Still love these overalls from H&M Trend.
6. Last day of Berlin Fashion Week.
5. Berlin Fashion Week.
4. Cozy knits and balmain look-a-like trousers during Berlin Fashion Week.
3. Happy in Amsterdam in my favorite color of the moment: White!
2. How cool are these motor leather trousers? During Amsterdam Fashion Week.
1. My love for pastels is just growing and growing, pictured in Amsterdam.