I really, honestly can’t believe 2015 is coming to an end so soon! I’m quite sad about it as this was probably one of the best (if not THE best) year of my life, but more about that tomorrow. I’m now working on a HUGE recap of 2015 and it will all go online tomorrow, can’t wait for you guys to read it. First up today I wanted to write down my blog resolutions for the next year, I do this every year! Not only for you guys to read and maybe get some inspiration from but also as a reminder and moment for myself to just really think of what I want to achieve. When I was writing this one I was of course looking back at the one I wrote at the end of last year
1. YouTube: Youtube has to be my number one on the list because it’s the most important to me. Last year I wrote ‘make more videos’ in my resolutions post and I’m very proud I started my YouTube channel this year. I really like the YouTube community as there is such a high engagement between viewers and me. I also really think that it’s fun to capture my traveling lifestyle with video content as people get a better sense of your personality and life in video content.
2. Change the way I collaborate: This is one is quite interesting to talk about I think as the blogging market is constantly emerging. When I think of my own development as a blogger I have to say that in the first year of doing commercial collaborations I was so excited that companies believed in me and that I started to earn some money with what I love and the second half of that year I could even made the switch to full time blogging. The next year, which was this year I have done SO, SO many amazing collaborations but I’ve done a lot and had some time to evaluate what I liked and disliked about them and come to the conclusion that in the next year I’m going to try and do only long term collaborations.
3. Upgrade the website: I am quite happy with my website and the way the blog looks although after 2 years with this design I really think it’s time for an upgrade. If you’ve been through a process like this you know it takes a shitload of time but I’m really keen on getting it done in the next three months.
4. Photoshop: Now this one was actually on my list last year as well and actually the only one I didn’t really follow through with. I know how to use Lightroom very well, and have someone in the office that knows how to work Photoshop but I unfortunately can’t say I’m somewhere near to being a Photoshop pro. But it’s never too late to learn as they say so I’m going to give it another try next year.
5. Create amazing content: I personally think this should always be a resolution so again this year I’m going to work on creating the best content possible, whether that is text, photography or video!
Hope you guys enjoyed reading this post and for the blogging girls that are reading this, I would love to know if you are making any resolutions? Let me know!