Hello lovely people! Today is a very special day for me! I just started doing Travel Tuesdays and
now that I’m in Amsterdam I decided to tell you guys all about my favorite places in my hometown
of Amsterdam. I should be honest, I’m based in Amsterdam about 4 months of the year in total.
But I love being here and I definitely call it my home! I enjoy going to all my favorite places and
speaking our weird little language from time to time ; ) While I was brainstorming about this weekly
item, Toms contacted me and I thought it was a great idea to have them included in my Travel Tuesdays.
As a frequent flyer I’ve been loving Toms for quite some years now, they’re super light and comfortable.
I have a BIG passion working with and for charities and I always give to and support charities, either
with money or clothing (I would NEVER sell my clothes for personal gain!!). But more about Toms.
I’m sure many of you are already familiar with their cute canvas slip ons, but maybe not everyone is
aware of the great things this company does for our world. Toms is in business to help improve lives.
They identify global needs and create products to help address them. With their One for One campaign
they provide a pair of shoes for a child in a third world country for every pair that is sold. Next to that
they launched a Toms eye wear collection in 2011 to help restore sight to persons in need with every
purchase of sunglasses (and wow, they sell awesome sunglasses!!!!). In 2014 Toms launched a premium
coffee brand to provide clean water to developing communities with the purchase of their coffee.
Long story short: Toms is just an awesome, kick-ass brand!
Next to the places I’m showing you in this video please check my list below to see what my favorite spots
in Amsterdam are! Without further ado, here’s the video of me showing you how a day in Amsterdam looks
like for me, I hope you all like it! Big kiss, N.
Video by Jose Chan
1. Yoghurtbarn (Eerste van der Helststraat 80, 1072 NZ Amsterdam)
2. Venkel (Albert Cuypstraat 22, 1072 CT Amsterdam)
3. Dauphine (Prins Bernhardplein 175, 1097 BL Amsterdam)
4. Lite Dark (Utrechtsestraat 22, 1017 VN Amsterdam)
1. Toms (Runstraat 13, Amsterdam)
2. Hutspot (Van Woustraat 4, 1073 LL Amsterdam)
3. Ready to Fish (Prinsengracht 581-583, 1016 HT Amsterdam)
4. Bijenkorf (Dam 1, 1012 JS Amsterdam)
Sleeps and beauty
1. Conservarotium hotel (Their spa is a-ma-zing) (Van Baerlestraat 27, 1071 AN Amsterdam)
2. The Dylan (Keizersgracht 384, 1016 GB Amsterdam)
3. Skins Cosmetics (Runstraat 11, 1016 GJ Amsterdam)
In this video I’m wearing a coat from Set Fashion, Cashmere sweater from Peter Hahn, Zara trousers and Toms shoes.