Hello hello! I’ve been reading so many tags on a bunch of blogs lately and I think it’s just the funnest way of getting to know someone better, so today I decided to do one myself! Here we go, hope you like these tags! I tag each and every one of you to do this tag as well, let me know if you do! Enjoy!
1. If you could change your name to anything, what would it be and why?
That’s a tough one! My favorite names are Olivia and Zoe. My ‘other name’ I use when I’m out with my girlfriends is ‘Precious’, as all of my friends know ;-). Most guys actually believe this and start to say things like, ‘would you like a drink Precious?‘ or ‘what is your job Precious?‘. Always makes us laugh so hard!
2. If you could go back in time and give your younger self advice, what would it be and why?
To never participate in gossiping and to never fall in love with stupid boys! I don’t like gossip and I don’t like stupid boys.
3. What did you want to be when you were little?
4. What do you order at Starbucks?
An iced Americano or a Lemon Ale.
5. What’s the hardest you ever laughed?
I’m thinking back on so many fun memories now and it’s so hard to pick one. I have three people who make me laugh SO hard and have the exact same humor as me. My boyfriend, my best friend who I lived together with for years and my best friend who lives in The Hague. Me and one of them were together at a gig of my boyfriend the other day and there was one girl who was super drunk and kept jumping on stage thinking she was giving the hottest dance show ever but it wasn’t going so well, it was so funny, me and my best friend literally fell on the floor from laughing so hard.
6. If you could play any instrument, which would it be and why?
I actually play guitar and the piano! If I could add one it would be the harmonica, I love that sound and I would feel so cool to pop up somewhere and play the harmonica. One of my brothers gave me one but I haven’t learned to use it yet.
7. What’s your favorite thing to do when your upset?
I don’t remember the last time I was upset but the thing I would probably do is watch a guilty pleasure show like Geordie Shore or a Real Housewives of something :-). Always makes me feel better.
8. What’s your favorite movie?
Walk the line. I love Johnny Cash, I adore Reese Witherspoon and I’m the biggest country music fan, so all of this in one is heaven to me.
9. What’s one food you can not live without?
Chocolate, I eat it every single day of my life.
10. What’s your favorite dessert?
11. Favorite pizza topping?
Jalapeno’s! I love everything spicy.
12. Would you rather have the superpower to read minds, or the superpower to be invisible?
Ignorance is bliss so I’d rather have none of the above! I never want to know stuff like that. If I had to pick one it has to be the superpower to be invisible.
13. What did you do for your last birthday?
I did a high tea with a couple of friends and went shopping!
14. If you had one personal “selfish” wish, what would it be and why?
It is to move to Los Angeles, which I’m sure you all know now!
Now it’s your turn to answer these! Either do it in the comments or on your own blog, I can’t wait to read them. Big kiss, N.