After a month of not taking good care of my sking, eating unhealthy and lots of stress I can’t wait to be home next week and start taking things a bit more slow. I was thinking of making a beauty regime for myself for October that I’m going to try to stick to. While doing so I thought why not share this as we all need to do this! I would love to know if you guys have any additions of course. This list also includes basic tips which I hope will help you all. Here we go:
1. Take your make up off every night: this is SO important, no matter how tired you are, where ever you are, you should always and always try to cleanse your face before hopping off to bed.
2. Apply sunscreen daily: more and more skin experts are telling me that all the anti-aging creams are nonsense and the only thing that could help us is using a daily sunscreen on our face with SPF 30 at least. We should do this 365 days a year so I can highly recommend getting a foundation with a SPF to make things easier for yourself.
3. Eat your veggies: Incorporating Vitamin A and Vitamin C rich foods in your diet will bring a natural glow to your skin. Like I said I’ve been so unhealthy with food lately that I have to try to eat a little bit more veggies. I’m the biggest sweet tooth on planet earth but some fruit here and there won’t hurt me!
4. Clean your make up brushes: this is so important to avoid a buildup of makeup residue and bacteria. Especially when I’m super busy I tend to forget about this but next week I will have a night where I’m going to do this! Once I’ve cleaned my brushes very intensely it’s easier to keep up with cleaning them everyday as it’s super quick to do when you do it on a daily basis.
5. Towel dry hair: a little thing I always do on super busy days is dry my hair by rubbing it dry with a towel. Yes, super bad, so from now on I’m going to either let it air dry or blow dry it in a good way.
6. Drink a lot of water: I’m sure we all know this but I feel like we all should drink at least 6 glasses of water a day.
7. Exfoliate your lips: this is a small step which we all could easily apply at least once a week and makes you look smoother and makes your lipstick look better.
8. Sleep at least 7 hours: this one is the hardest for me. With all the traveling and hard work I find it very hard to find enough time to sleep. But I’m making a promise to myself to at least get in 7 hours a sleep on an average every night.
9. Get some fresh air: I can’t even count the hours I spent after my computer. Sometimes I get so comfortable just working the day away that I forget to go outside. Starting next week I’m going to try to make a 30 minute walk outside every day?
10. Smile: The best beauty tip I could give anymore is smile, smile and smile! I guarantee you this makes you the prettiest girl alive.
So what do you guys think? Do you make a beauty regime for yourself as well? Let me know! Big kiss, N.
Disclaimer: Header image found on Weheartit