Hello guys! As 2015 is sneaking up on us I could only think of one topic to write my blogtips article of this week about: my tips on how to make your resolutions come true. I hope these help and I would love to read your resolutions for 2015!
1. Define your goals: We all scream things like ‘next year I’m going to work out three times a week’ every now and then. I guess this is where the process of making resolutions start: acknowledging your shortcomings and telling yourself to work on it. However just saying you want to do something usually isn’t enough. It’s very important to really define your goals, think of why you want to achieve something and write them all down. I always write them down on the first page of my to do notebook so I get reminded of them all the time.
2. Be realistic: the first thing to do after defining your goals is to break them down to make them less intimidating. I personally always set goals for myself that are simply to high. This way my resolutions become so unrealistic which results in me being demotivated quite fast and end up in not doing anything. I could say I’m going to work out three times a week for a full hour, but fact is I’m simply not going to do it so I should write down work out for 30 minutes twice a week.
3. Make a plan: Everything starts with a plan and so do resolutions. Get ready to work on them by making a schedule to integrate them into your everyday life. There are many inspirational website that help you to make a plan or schedule to work on your resolutions so Google that stuff :-).
4. Do it together: It’s always good to enlist a friend who is also keen on succeeding on their resolutions. Together you can motivate each other, push each other and you have a companion (and maybe a good competition) to keep working on your list of resolutions.
5. Work for it: I’m sure you all know the saying ‘Nothing will work unless you do’ which is all is takes at the end of the day. Achieving goals takes time and most of all a lot of work. If you focus on you goals just work towards them and I’m sure they will all become reality!
I hope these tips will help you this year and check back tomorrow as I’m going to wrote down my blog resolutions for 2015 and decided to share them with you all. Eek! I hope you all have the most wonderful evening/night, be safe and happy new year to each and every one of you! Big kiss, N.
Disclaimer: header image found on Weheartit