One of the most asked questions I received these last weeks was: ‘What is on your travel bucket list’? As I’ve already been lucky enough to visit a various amount of places I almost feel guilty for having a list but hey! One can always dream right? These are my top 5 places to visit in 2015:
1. Portofino: ever since I was an intern at a company a few years back and secretly spend way too much time on the internet I fell in love the moment I saw pictures of Portofino on a travel website! I’ve been reading about it, and seeing envious pictures everywhere ever since. Everything looks like a dream location to create any editorial and I can’t wait for the day I can go and experience this amazing spot!
2. Nashville: little secret fact: I have on guilty pleasure and it is listing to country music (hello Miss Dolly!). Because Nashville is country music central I’ve always wanted to go and pick up on that vibe in the city and learn everything about it. I travel through the USA quite often but never had the chance to make a touch down in Nashville so I’m making it priority to make it happen in 2015.
3. Tokyo: if there’s someone on planet earth I trust with travel recommendations it’s my boyfriend and he always insisted that I have to travel Tokyo one day. Tokyo always intrigued me most out of all Asian metropolis and I think it will be super inspiring to be there for a couple of days. I think it will be unlike anything else I’ve ever experienced in Asia and I can’t wait to take it all in!
4. Venice: Yes, another Italian spot on the list! I want to do all the cliche things, go on the romantic boats, get a sugar rush from all the gelato, visit those gorgeous Renaissace places, learn a little bit of the Italian language, I want it all!
5. the Cotswolds: every trip I’ve done to England has been very wonderful and I absolutely adore everything about the British culture. I’ve always dreamed of a marriage in the country side of England (or maybe I’ve watched one too many romcoms) but therefore I have to visit a couple of places first! The Cotswolds would be the perfect place to discover this side of England first I think!
Now of course I would ABSOLUTELY love to know which places are on your travel bucket list for this year! Let me know in the comments :-)!