Happy Wednesday! As you guys know I always like to look at the results of the search bar on my blog. It’s always so interesting to see what everyone is trying to find on my blog! These last months I’ve noticed that many of you were looking for tips on how to travel as a blogger. I think many of you know ,but for those of you who don’t know, I started out traveling so much because my boyfriend is a musician and I always traveled with him but since my blog became my full time job I started to travel a lot for my blog too, which is the coolest thing of course! I picked up a thing or two along the way so here are my tips on how to travel more as a blogger:
1. Create some travel related content first: When you want to collaborate with hotels and airlines it is important that you have something you can show that’s interesting to them. When I write an e-mail to a hotel I always show an example of a blogpost I’ve created. For instance, make a review of a nice hotel or destination where you’ve been before so you can include this in your e-mail.
2. Make sure your target group is interested: Before you reach out to hotels and airlines it is very important that you have written about traveling before so your readers are already interested in the travels you make and engaged to that part of your life. It needs to make sense for you to travel and to write about it so make sure that this is a subject that fits you and your blog.
3. Be creative with reviewing: There is an overload of reviews online so think of new creative ways to create content for hotels and to work together
4. Pitch to brands: To make traveling financially interesting to your business you also have to be creative with your collaborations. If you are going to collaborate with a hotel and worked that out you can now start to think of brands who might be interested in content from the location you’re traveling too. Again, like I mentioned in 2 be creative with your ideas here too!
5. Aftermath: It’s very important to maintain your relationships if you want to continue traveling and leave a good impression. Always send a thank you e-mail to the PR of a hotel and share your content with the people you collaborated with so they can see what the collaboration meant.
Hope these tips helped guys! What is your number 1 destination you want to travel to right now?