Hi guys! As the final stage of my pregnancy is arriving I thought it would be fun to tell you guys about my experience and what I think the pro’s and cons were of being pregnant. Until now I would say it’s been an easy ride, but as I’m being almost 32 weeks pregnant a lot of people have been telling me the toughest part is yet to come so I can’t judge about the last weeks. I know some of you have kids, some are pregnant and some are faaaar from even thinking of babies but I think most of you would like to read these things, so here we go:
1. Happiness: I think the happy hormones took over my body because ever since the moment I got pregnant I’ve been feeling so, so happy! I’m not a negative person in general but I absolutely love the way being pregnant has made me feel.
2. Always an excuse: Being honest, I’m the biggest party pooper and am often the one that wants to leave the party early so I can chill in bed and watch series or do something else. As I (think) I am understanding of the people around me I often stick around and would not very easily say no to going to an event but now that I’m pregnant I don’t feel bad when I’m staying at home or if I’m the first one to leave a dinner or party.
3. Skin: Another thing that is so fabulous (I have a big skincare post prepared this week so stay tuned) is the way my skin looks. Every morning when I wake up I look into the mirror and can’t get enough of checking my skin as everything is looking so smooth and perfect. I’m keeping my fingers crossed it will stay this way until after the baby is born.
1. Not being able to wear my favorite items: If there’s anything I love sooo much it is wearing high waisted jeans or trousers in general. After being pregnant for about 22 weeks I decided that this wasn’t a good look anymore but I have so many in my closet and can’t wait for the moment to style and wear them again.
2. Food, foood: I adore raw fish and meat and have literally been day dreaming about the moment I will be reunited with it. The first thing my boyfriend needs to buy me when the baby is born is steak tartar. After these months the vegetarian pasta’s are really boring me to tears now.
3. Missing energy: Especially these last weeks I’ve noticed my energy is not as high as it used to be and if I’m working for 10 hours I really need to go home and lay down. I’m really glad I will be a young mamma as I can imagine this will get worse when you’re a bit older.